|Relocation:||No - not for this opportunity|
The Designer is an original thinker who contributes to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form. Working in the Creative Services Department, the Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for the Internet and Web-based marketing initiatives. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
· Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
· Creating interactive design concepts
· Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
· Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
· Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
· Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education, 1+ years design and interactive work experience
· Strong visual, interactive, illustration, and graphic design skills.
· Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets.
· Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done.
· Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
· Developed and diverse communication skills
· Ability to articulate creative ideas
· Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
· A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Understanding of the strengths and limitations of Flash, After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady.
· An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
· Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web
· Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
· Passion for and commitment to the profession of visual communication
· Solid footing on the line between creative expression and commercial reality
· Self motivated, organized and accountable
· Illustration in both electronic and traditional media is an asset.
· Motion graphics experience for the Web and video is an asset.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results