The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Recruitment and Senior Recruiters across the US and Canada. A wide degree of creativity, business understanding, responsiveness, sense of urgency and personal organization is required.
- Support Recruitment Director and Senior Recruiters in each location
- Manage all the administrative components in full cycle recruitment: preparation of offer letters, standard employment agreements, consulting agreements, vendor agreements, completion of reference checks and internal coversheets.
- Send out new employee and payroll notices for perm, term, consultants and vendors
- Send out departure notices for all vendors
- Coordinate appropriate signatures on all employment documentation
- Maintain and store accurate records (both soft and hard copies) for audit purposes
- Maintain the integrity of data in applicant tracking system and ensure all unsolicited resumes are added
- Work with HR team and Hiring Managers to update and maintain external job postings
- Manage job posting for all active requisitions on external sites
- Support campus recruitment activities as needed
- Assist Learning and Development Manager on internship recruitment as time allows
- 1-2 years previous experience in an administrative recruitment role
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a server-based applicant tracking system
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be Internet savvy
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.