|# of openings:||1|
LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 2 clinics in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
LASIK MD’s mission:
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Center Director
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Center Director will be accountable for assuring quality of service for all existing and potential patients. The Center Director is equally responsible for the recruitment, scheduling, supervision of employees, as well as other administrative or managerial tasks. The Center Director will also have the responsibility to encourage a positive atmosphere in the center. The center uses a variety of different technologies, so the candidate must be prepared for this kind of environment.
· Manage resources (human, physical and financial) in an effort to provide high quality services
· Orient, train, supervise, evaluate and motivate all employees
· Place and supervision of employees, scheduling
· Communicate and work cooperatively and collegially with Medical Directors to ensure the smooth operation of the center, patient satisfaction and productivity
· Provide superior service to patients
· Ensure professionalism in all communications with existing or potential patients
· Ensure the effectiveness of the center
· Experience management and supervision of employees (3-5 years)
· Experience in health care or related social services an asset
· People person who possesses superb communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Sense of organization
· Ability to adapt to change and to work in a fast paced environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This is a full-time, permanent position. Candidates must be available to work Tuesday-Saturday weekends for 40 hours per week (daytime and evening). The selected candidate may also be cross-trained in other clinical positions if required.
LASIK MD Values:
· We encourage continuous learning and development
· We are dedicated to excellent patient service
· We encourage opportunities for those who demonstrate excellence
· We are open to new ideas and opinions from our employees
· We are a diverse and equitable company, and all applicants are given equal opportunity.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results